Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Top 5 Outdoor Ads Today

Some more creative use of space.

First, we have a very cool concept of personalizing your stamps. Although, it's a little egotistical for me, it's still fun. Then, we have this bus stop ad that so very clearly demonstrates that fun. Well done.


Ah, the "Simpson's living room" bus stop, if only Homer were there to serve you a couple cold Duff beers.


Beautiful demonstration of strong glass. I'll definitely be placing my very expensive collection of Hummels behind that glass. Kidding. However, I could see this idea expanding with the protection of the Holy Grail, the Constitution and of course the coveted and extremely valuable Honus Wagner baseball card.


Since this ad is foreign, I'm not exactly sure what it's for, but I believe is some kind of music station. Regardless, it makes me want to take my picture with it. And that's a sign of an effective ad.


Took me a second to figure this ad out. When I realized it was for a martial art studio, I instantly loved it. Total genius.

No comments: