Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Top 5 Print Ads Today

Here's a collection of very solid print concepts.

Surprising way to say smooth. This campaign definitely has great legs, too. Bad pun, but seriously I can already see the next print piece featuring Superman.



This is great. It takes a world famous painting, adds one simple speech bubble and totally changes the way I look at that painting. Made me laugh, too.



Yes, it's a bit juvenile, but it took me a second to get this ad. When I realized what it was for, I laughed. And that's why it's here. Plus, 9 out of 10 condom ads or ads that use penis size in them are generally very poorly done.



Nothing super special about this ad. Just a smart way of saying, "Hey if you want to get rid of the stink, use Febreze" without saying any of that.




Anyone who's worked on comedy knows that it's not exactly easy. The set up, the execution, the nuances all have to be thought through. And those that get comedy know where and where not to go. Blah, blah, blah... this ad really sums it all up.

No comments: